Premier Members Credit Union (PMCU) is a not-for-profit financial institution dedicated to providing financial solutions to individuals and businesses in Boulder, Colo., and the Denver Metro area. With more than 72,000 members, $1.1 billion in assets, 13 retail branch locations and four locations in area high schools, PMCU is a leader in the credit union industry. In addition to being at the forefront of the industry in sustainable business practices, PMCU takes pride in giving back to the communities they serve, supporting a wide variety of activities and fundraising events for charitable organizations like United Way, Realities for Children of Boulder County, Impact on Education and many more. To learn more, visit pmcu.org.
Why We're Green
Premier Members Credit Union (PMCU) operates our business in an environmentally responsible manner.
We are committed to compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations. Moreover, through collaboration with our employees, members, business partners and suppliers, we actively work to reduce the environmental impact of our business activities. We achieve a high level of performance by incorporating these objectives into our business:
- Be guided by the principle of continuous improvement of environmental performance.
- Commitment to the three R’s, Reduce waste consumption, Reuse what we have, Recycle everything we can.
- Train employees on our policy and practices, and instill environmental responsibility as a corporate value.
- Strive to buy, and use environmentally friendly products whenever possible.
- Raise environmental awareness among our members and communities.
- Establishing and reporting on key environmental performance indicators.