FOR SAFETY DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC Mighty Media is transforming many of our productions into live virtual events and remote-based videos. Please contact us to discuss these options.
Mighty Media Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment with the Mightiest employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If there are accommodations we can make to help ensure you have an excellent interview experience, please let us know.
Why We're Green
MIGHTY MEDIA STUDIOS GLOBAL REPORTING INITIATIVES (GRI)
Corporate Social Responsibility Report
• GRI 302-1 Energy consumption within the organization
• GRI 302-5 Reductions in energy requirements of products and services
Workspace, waste management and recycling
At Mighty Media Studios, we believe sustainability is the greatest challenge of our century. Addressing the challenge is one of our priorities. Based in a salvaged 1963 fire station that had been unoccupied for years before we made it our home in 2012, we gently retrofitted it for our use–minimizing construction materials and using recycled furniture where possible.
Mighty ongoing initiatives
• Aggressive recycling and on-site composting
• Companywide use of washable dishware… and food/beverages delivered in green containers where possible—this includes our international production sets
• Weekly all-staff training and sharing of sustainability tips
• A hosted City of Bellevue recycling expert to train our staff in recycling
• Planting of bushes and plants both inside and outside The Station for urban runoff amelioration and commitment to a healthy environment for all
Promotion of sustainable consumption
• Cataloguing of our sets, props and wardrobe for appropriate reuse and donation to charities when storage and reuse is not practical
• Cataloguing, sharing and redeployment of computers
• Warehousing of production supplies and materials on recycled Costco shelving
"At Mighty Media Studios, we believe sustainability is the greatest challenge of our century." Scott Finley, Executionizer